Thursday 23 April 2015

Introducing.......David Bulley

I've spent the past two weekends in Birmingham and London for a series of gigs called Foxy Presents.  Normally I would love to write about such gigs, something for me to look back on in years to come but quite frankly both gigs were disastrous for me and ones that I'd rather forget lol!!

However, there was one good point from these gigs, which was getting to see David Bulley perform for the first time.  David is an extremely talented singer songwriter and to be honest I haven't known about him for that long.  Mum has been a fan for a while and back in January she was watching one of his YouNow's and for once I actually paid attention to the random person she was listening to and I'm so glad I did! David was performing a series of covers and originals that already sounded so familiar - I downloaded his EP immediately afterwards.

Birmingham was the first chance we got to see him perform.  We had VIP tickets for the gig and got to meet him before his performance.  I thought he was quite shy yet so lovely!  His accent is my favourite and aside from his stunning voice and kind nature, he's also quite the looker ;-)

me and David :)
David was the opening act for the gig and performed two covers and two original songs.  He went down really well with the crowd and definitely gained some new fans including some of our fellow Kingsland pals.

Here's a video of one of his original songs, A Thousand Bonfires. His debut EP, of the same name, is available to download from iTunes - click here! (credit @helz999)


It was brilliant to actually see him perform live.  He was so good at getting the crowd involved and his voice is just brilliant.  I'm really excited to see David perform again in July as he is supporting David Coslett on his summer tour!  You can find all the dates and ticket info here - tickets are only £6.60!  Alongside this UK tour, he will also be visiting Poland where he already has a huge following!  David will also be releasing his new EP soon, I can't wait for it!

In the meantime I shall leave you with his beautiful cover of Ella Henderson's Ghost, my personal favourite!



Please follow David on Twitter - @DavidMarkBulley and subscribe to his YouTube here!

Hwyl am y tro ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment